4E2'09 BBQ gathering
Thursday, May 6, 2010 12:44 PM
PEOPLE, THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE FOR THE BBQ GATHERING WHICH NADRAH AND I PLANNED. PLEASE TAKE NOTE!Firstly, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused due to the change of date. Well, it's not something I want, but when I tried to book, all pits were already taken. Next week's pits location are not good, you all will definitely complain because it's very faaaaaaaaaar from the bus stop we all alight. So I decided to have it 2 weeks later, at Pit 10. It is the same pit which we booked during January's BBQ gathering. Refer to map below.

Well yes it the same map that I uploaded in Jan.
Anyway, second on the list is the date of the bbq. It will be on 22nd May, saturday. the reason for having it on saturday because we can all hang out until quite late as there's no school the next day. Some people suggested Sunday, but Sunday is a bad idea because we all have to go home and rest early as there's school the very next day.
I have already paid for the bbq pit and it's $12.

Once again, BBQ DATE IS 22ND MAY 2010

